Friday, May 17, 2024

About Me

Greetings to everyone. My name is Sara Thapa. I am 14 years old. I was born in 16 April 2010. I am from Samtse. I currently live in Thimphu with my parentsI study in Loselling Middle Secondary School. I am in VIII grade I studied here since 2th grade. I love baby colours. I love musics and going on a walk with my trusted friend. I am baby addicted I love babies. 

I have lots of  friends but  my most trusted friend is my cousin her name is Bina Rana We study in same school. I share her every single thing. I have one sibling. My idol is His Majesty. I am very sensitive I get sick very easily.. I love rainy weathers. My favourite subjects are Science and Mathematics. I love going to school because I can meet my friends.


Not much but Thank You for reading.

1 comment:

Home

                                                                                Spring Spring is the most anticipated season in Japan. It...